If that's the case, 24 / 3 would be 8 hrs interval.
That is gonna be very hard to train for. But personally, I don't mind. I think we need to get used to the fact that tomb cannot be set at 70% all the time. Every hour is -10%. So we spend 3m to make 70% but after an hour, it is 60%. It seems like the tomb itself does not go below 50%. People are complaining that 50-60% is too hard and slow. But infact 70% is so superficial and easy, we are only getting greedy. By doing this, we're spending a lot of money without thinking. Yes, it's only 3m but it starts to stack up. If people complain that 50-60% is too hard, that means people want the tomb to be set every 2 hrs. That's 36m a day constant. Another negative factor here is that other people than our guild is getting advantages with our money. We're spending 36m a day and letting every other guild chance to hit 90 or even higher. That gives us disadvantages in CS, pvp and ranking. Personally if we're spending 36m carelessly a day, I rather see it stack up and have our guild spend it on something else.
I know it's unfair for people who are living in the different time zone. But GAs are also allowed to set it as well. Seph and I try to set the time when most of us are online or when majority of the people want it to change. But we need other GAs to change the % on other time of the hour that lives in different time zone.
If we are setting every 2 hr so we can maintain 70%, there are lots of disadvantages.
1. Other guilds are getting stronger with our own money for CS, pvp, and ranking.
2. We are spending 36m carelessly everyday when we can save it and do something else.
3. It is unfair for people who lives in different time zone unless seph wakes up every 2 hr at night just so that we have equality. Even not at night, it is impossible for us to stay on the computer to set the tomb every 2 hrs.
If we do not set 2 hr but when majority wants to have 70%, there are few advantages.
1. Not all people on game are going to have the advantages. They would have to guess when we're setting 70%. So they do not have the advantages of running iris every 2 hrs.
2. We save a lot of money so we can spend it wisely on our OWN guild members.
What I would suggest on tomb reset are:
-When majority of people are online, GM or GA (if we're not online or different time zone) resets the tomb to 70%. Max of 3-4 times a day. [36m - 12m = 24m saved at big]
-Have a scheduled reset hour for different times so everyone on different time zone can have same chance to stay on at 70%. It cannot be fair for everyone. So we post random hours on our forum. Only our guild would know the hours. But as for setting the hour, we can try our best to set it on time. For ex: 12pm, 6pm, 12am, 6am. US ppl would have 2 times that it's convenient to log in but hard to log in on last two. But if they really want all four 70% advantage, they would need to stay up and try to make it in time on their own.
Kaitz [lvl 138 RK]