Evolution [Last Chaos] Forum

HomeHome  EvolutionEvolution  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Setting Monster pollution Level time Table In Tomb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BakaHealer
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Setting Monster pollution Level time Table In Tomb   Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:30 am

Greetings my fellow guildies,

This is the 2nd day into the intrduction of the Tomb. During the first day, we have set the monster lvl to at 70% HP and reduced the monster Pollution level. I would think most of the active players in our guild log in and venture the Tomb throughout the day. Everyone seems happy with the settings as we all could kill the monsters easily.

Today is the second day, we set again early in the day and those logged in during the time enjoyed the settings. As time passed, the setting returned to normal and believe me .. we have hard time killing the mobs.

I would suggest we make a time table for the time of settings for EU, USA and Asian players ( follow the HH/TT timing ) so everyone can enjoy the Tomb. I believe we need to spend something like 10 million for each settings. If that is the case, we would be spending 30 million gold in every 24 hours intervals.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaitz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Monster pollution Level time Table In Tomb   Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:10 pm

If that's the case, 24 / 3 would be 8 hrs interval.

That is gonna be very hard to train for. But personally, I don't mind. I think we need to get used to the fact that tomb cannot be set at 70% all the time. Every hour is -10%. So we spend 3m to make 70% but after an hour, it is 60%. It seems like the tomb itself does not go below 50%. People are complaining that 50-60% is too hard and slow. But infact 70% is so superficial and easy, we are only getting greedy. By doing this, we're spending a lot of money without thinking. Yes, it's only 3m but it starts to stack up. If people complain that 50-60% is too hard, that means people want the tomb to be set every 2 hrs. That's 36m a day constant. Another negative factor here is that other people than our guild is getting advantages with our money. We're spending 36m a day and letting every other guild chance to hit 90 or even higher. That gives us disadvantages in CS, pvp and ranking. Personally if we're spending 36m carelessly a day, I rather see it stack up and have our guild spend it on something else.

I know it's unfair for people who are living in the different time zone. But GAs are also allowed to set it as well. Seph and I try to set the time when most of us are online or when majority of the people want it to change. But we need other GAs to change the % on other time of the hour that lives in different time zone.

If we are setting every 2 hr so we can maintain 70%, there are lots of disadvantages.

1. Other guilds are getting stronger with our own money for CS, pvp, and ranking.
2. We are spending 36m carelessly everyday when we can save it and do something else.
3. It is unfair for people who lives in different time zone unless seph wakes up every 2 hr at night just so that we have equality. Even not at night, it is impossible for us to stay on the computer to set the tomb every 2 hrs.

If we do not set 2 hr but when majority wants to have 70%, there are few advantages.

1. Not all people on game are going to have the advantages. They would have to guess when we're setting 70%. So they do not have the advantages of running iris every 2 hrs.
2. We save a lot of money so we can spend it wisely on our OWN guild members.

What I would suggest on tomb reset are:

-When majority of people are online, GM or GA (if we're not online or different time zone) resets the tomb to 70%. Max of 3-4 times a day. [36m - 12m = 24m saved at big]
-Have a scheduled reset hour for different times so everyone on different time zone can have same chance to stay on at 70%. It cannot be fair for everyone. So we post random hours on our forum. Only our guild would know the hours. But as for setting the hour, we can try our best to set it on time. For ex: 12pm, 6pm, 12am, 6am. US ppl would have 2 times that it's convenient to log in but hard to log in on last two. But if they really want all four 70% advantage, they would need to stay up and try to make it in time on their own.

BakaHealer
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Setting Monster pollution Level time Table In Tomb   Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:31 pm

I am totally agreeable on your suggestion. >random hours but paste it on our forum so everyone knows.. so...we need to do a weekly time table of the time and the GM/GA responsible for the settings. The time table of the setting changes every week , so no othet guilds will know out time table.

And by the way...I refused lift to the TOMB to HoNeY today, I guess we would have to ask the guild to set their presents on ABSENT so no ppl will ask them for lifts into the TOMB. We should not be giving lifts to out side guild , if not the whole purpose will be useless.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaitz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Monster pollution Level time Table In Tomb   Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:19 pm

dang, it does go to 0% lol

pawado
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Setting Monster pollution Level time Table In Tomb   Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:44 pm

i don't know about all that but when i was training earlier today it was set at difficult and just got harder with each passing hr...my terra spear went from doing 10k dam first hour to 7k dam by third hour..waste of my iris,,BUT,,now i do have better understanding of how schedule will work so i will do my best to plan my lvling in pryamid during our favored hours,,rest of the time i will be more productive at wraiths where i can get 4% per iris.

I do agree we cant have it set at easy constantly,,look at what happened to mage ranking in the few days it was set easy,,,EVO doesn't have one mage in top 5 now,,aaarrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaitz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Monster pollution Level time Table In Tomb   Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:14 pm

yea, it's a problem. we can't please guild or other people.

Duinhir-Davide
EVOLUTION
EVOLUTION

PostSubject: Re: Setting Monster pollution Level time Table In Tomb   Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:18 am

im agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting Monster pollution Level time Table In Tomb   

Back to top Go down

Setting Monster pollution Level time Table In Tomb
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1